Whether shooting with a long telephoto, in low-light conditions, or moving too fast to set up a tripod, the MAD38A Adventure Series 3 Aluminum Monopod from Benro is a versatile shooting companion.
This machined aluminum support reaches a height of 62.8", closes down to 20.7", and supports 35.3 lb. Lightweight at just 1.37 lb, you'll barely know you're carrying it. Opening and closing the 4 sections is quick and easy with the flip lever lock design, and a pivoting rubber foot prevents unwanted slipping.
The closed foam grip gives you a secure hold on the monopod and also insulates your hands from the aluminum on cold days. The mounting plate features a reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mount for mounting a head or attaching directly to a camera.
- Camera Mounting Screw: 1/4"-20 Male, 3/8"-16 Male
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Leg Sections: 4
- Load Capacity: 35.3 lb / 16 kg
- Maximum Working Height: 62.8" / 159.5 cm
- Folded Length: 20.7" / 52.5 cm
- Materials: Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 1.37 lb / 0.62 kg