The pro-quality scanner with advanced control to archive film and photos.
The quality and control you need to preserve priceless originals, right in your studio – it's easy with the Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner. You get professional-quality scans that make it simple to digitally archive virtually any original. 6400 dpi resolution1, a 4.0 Dmax, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film. Digital ICE® Technologies remove surface defects, while two sets of film holders and an energy-efficient LED array help boost productivity. SilverFast® SE Plus and X-Rite i1® color management software add versatility. A specialized fluid mount tray (not included) is also available for unparalleled reproductions from black-and-white film.
- Professional quality color and detail — get unparalleled scans with state-of-the-art 6400 dpi optical resolution and advanced optics
- Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail — 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations and fine shadow detail
- Epson's exclusive Dual Lens System — automatically selects from two lenses for optimum results based on the media being scanned
- Automatically remove dust and scratches — Digital ICE Technologies remove many surface defects from film and prints to minimize costly retouching
- ReadyScan® LED light source — for fast scans with no warmup time required
- Greater productivity — batch scan multiple slides, negatives, medium- and large-format film with two sets of film holders (included)
- Advanced optics — high-reflection mirror and anti-reflective optical coatings ensure minimum optical distortion
- Do more with your film and photos — LaserSoft® SilverFast® SE software included for added versatility and control
- Precision film scanning — specialized fluid mount option available (not included)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Photoelectric Device: Alternative 6 lines color Epson MatrixCCD®
- Optical Resolution: Epson Dual Lens System, 4800 dpi and 6400 dpi
- Hardware Resolution: 4800 x 9600 dpi, 6400 x 9600 dpi with Micro Step Drive™ technology
- Maximum Resolution: 12,800 x 12,800 dpi
- Color Bit Depth: 48-bits per pixel internal / external1
- Grayscale Bit Depth: 16-bits per pixel internal / external1
- Effective Pixels: 40,800 x 56,160 (4800 dpi), 37,760 x 62,336 (6400 dpi)
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Light Source: ReadyScan LED technology
- Scanning Speed: High-speed mode: 4800 dpi, Full color: 10.8 msec / line (approx.), Monochrome: 10.8 msec / line(approx.)
- Optical Density: 4.0 Dmax
- High Pass Optics: Anti-reflective optical coatings, High-reflection mirror