BOYA BY-HM100 is a portable Omni-directional microphone that can be used for different purposes such as an interview or presentation, the special frequency characteristics of which (70Hz – 15kHz) contribute as far as possible the transmission of voice, reduced congestion and noise of the wind, and also significantly minimalishious unnecessary low frequencies.
This dynamic microphone that does not require additional phantom power, can work with a wide range of recorders who are not able to apply it.
Professionally performed the appearance of the microphone body is made of durable aluminum alloy, finished with anodized black matte finish.
- Perfect for presentations and interviews
- Microphone with dynamic capsule
- Excellent sound quality
- Noise reduction capsule protection
- Requires no additional battery or phantom power
- Omni-directional, 360 degree
- A special frequency response for speech
- Durable aluminum alloy housing
- Low noise for clear sound
- Case for storage and carrying
- Acoustic principle: Dynamic
- Orientation: Circular polarization
- Frequency response: 70Hz-15000Гц
- Output impedance: 200Ω ± 30% at 1kHz
- Sensitivity: -56 DB 1V/PA (1.0 mV @ 94 DB SPL) ±3 DB @ 1 KHz
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 191g
- Dimensions: 42×269.5×42mm