The BOYA BY-VM190P has a super-cardioid pickup pattern to capture audio from the front, while minimizing pickup from the sides and rear.
It’s compact and lightweight design with a rugged construction that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders.
The integrated shockmount conveniently mounts the microphone onto any camera accessory shoe while effectively suppressing handling and vibration noise.
Three gain settings(-10dB, 0dB, +10dB) help adjust the level of sound capture whether from a close-up or long shot, while a bass roll-off switch cuts low-frequency noise.
One 9 Volt battery can be used for approximately 100 hours.
- Studio recording quality
- Super-cardioid Polar Pattern
- Integrated Shock Mount
- Foam Windshield included
- Two step High Pass Filter(Flat/80HZ)
- 3-Position Level Control(-10bB,0dB,+10dB)
- 1/4'' Threaded Mount
- 3.5 Output Plug
- Durable ABS Construction
- Type: Condenser Microphone(Unidirectional)
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 35-20,000HZ
- Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB or more
- Output Impedance: 200Ohm or less
- Power: 9V alkaline or Lithium battery
- Plug: Mini-pin plug (3.5mm)
- Filter: Controlled by low-cut filter switch
- Dimensions(L*H*D): 220mmL X 102mmH X 58mmD
- Net Weight: 121g