The BOYA BY-VM190 is a cost effective shotgun microphone that can easily be mounted on a video camera because it features an integrated shockmount that attaches to the camera's shoe.
It’s compact and lightweight design with a rugged construction that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders.
40Hz to 20kHz response selectable high pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded
Easily mounted onto any accessory shoe, the integrated shockmount effectively suppresses handling and vibration noise.
One 9 Volt battery can be used for approximately 100 hours.
- Broadcast-Quality Condenser Mic
- Super-cardioid Polar Pattern
- Integrated Shock Mount
- Foam Windshield included
- Two step High Pass Filter(Flat/80HZ)
- 3.5MM Output Plug
- 1/4'' Threaded Mount
- Uses 9V Lithium or ALKaline Battery
- Durable ABS Construction
- Type: Condenser Microphone(Unidirectional)
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000HZ
- Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB or more
- Output Impedance: 200Ohm or less
- Power: 9V alkaline battery
- Filter: Controlled by low-cut filter switch
- Dimensions(L*H*D): 220mmL ? 102mmH ? 58mmD
- Net Weight: 121g