Miggo Grip & Wrap DSLR
The miggo Grip & Wrap DSLR is world’s first camera strap that morphs into a protective case.
Wear the Grip & Wrap around your wrist to avoid your camera from dropping, and when done shooting just wrap miggo around your camera and slip it into your personal bag to protect it from scratches and impact.
Designed for right and left handed, miggo will accommodate the majority of small-medium DSLR cameras equipped with short to medium (kit) lenses due to its unique modular adaptor system.
Made from high quality Neoprene and Lycra, miggo will ensure safety and durability along with excellent protection for the camera.
miggo’s specially designed multipurpose Nickel coated Steel screw serves as a secure connector
to the 1/4"-20 tripod socket located on the camera body. It also allows the user to connect a tripod while
miggo is attached.
A designated flexible pocket is designed to carry a lens cap when it’s not attached to the lens.
Adjustable cord enables perfect fit to your wrist and a handle helps carrying the Grip when closed.
- Serves as a camera grip (wrist strap) which morphs into a compact and padded camera carrier.
- Compatible with almost all of today’s small-medium DSLR cameras on the market, and a wide range of lenses.
- Eliminates the need to carry bulky camera bag in addition to your personal bag.
- Made from energy-absorbing Neoprene foam and soft Lycra fabric.
- Comes in 7 different colors or patterns
- Modular adaptor system makes it suitable for most small-medium DSLR cameras
- Multipurpose Nickel coated Steel screw serves as a secure connector to the camera
and also allows to connect to a tripod while miggo is attached.
- Designated pocket for lens cap
- Adjustable cord for perfect fit to your wrist
- Carrying handle
- PCT Patent pending
- Nickel coated Steel
- Length: 41 cm / 16.1 inch
- Width: 14 cm / 5.5 inch
- Right / Left handed design
- Attaches to 1/4"-20 tripod mount on the camera
- 0.2 Kg. / 0.44 Lbs
In the box:
- miggo Grip & Wrap DSLR
- Multipurpose Nickel coated Steel screw