The new XPRO fluid head is be the best choice for photographers wanting to start shooting videos to expand their creativity. It’s also the best fit for birdwatchers who are using lightweight scopes to observe wildlife and digiscoping through an additional camera and need fluid heads that move constantly.
The XPRO fluid head is the only lightweight video head with fluidity selector: this makes it possible to switch between hard and soft fluidity according to the preferred speed of tilt movement and to the kind of gear used. Its fluid cartridge settings ensure stable videos can be made with any photo lens. Its AdaptoTechnopolymer and Aluminum body make the XPRO fluid head extremely easy to carry: weighing a mere 0.7 kg and supporting up to 4 kg of payload, it introduces a new design approach that enhances video head transportability.
The new MHXPRO-2W comes with the Manfrotto 200 pl plate, the most widespread photographic plate, which guarantees a quick setup and a quick switch from photo to video.
The XPRO fluid head is made in Italy by Manfrotto.
- attachment: 3/8'' female thread attachment type
- bubble spirit level (no.): 1 number
- Center Of Gravity: 55 mm
- Color: black color
- front tilt: -60° / +90° tilt range
- independent pan lock: yes
- independent tilt lock: yes
- material: Adapto and aluminium
- pan bars included (no.): 1 number
- pan drag: fluid cartridge with fixed drag
- panoramic rotation: 360 degrees
- plate type: quick release - with 1/4-20'' screw
- quick release: yes
- Safety Payload Weight: 4 kg
- secondary safety system: yes
- tilt drag: variable (2 steps)
- safety payload: 4 kg
- weight: 0.76 kg
- working height: 10 cm