-Except for replicating all functions of a camera's shutter release button, it still has the function of Self-Timer, Interval Timer, Long-Exposure Timer and Exposure Count.
-Good for time-lapse photography such as flowers blooming and astrophotography.
-LCD panel can be illuminated
- Delay / Self Timer (DELAY) :Just like the self timer on your camera. The timer remote switch allows you to set any delay (in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
- Interval Timer (INTVL):The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well.
- BULB/Long Exposure (LONG):It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours long.
- Exposure Count (N):This setting allows you to set the times of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399 times
- Canon EOS 30/33/50/300/300D/350D/400D/450D/1000D/500D/550D
- Canon Powershot G10/G11/G12
- Contax N/Contax 645
- Pentax K-X/K-7/K-M/K110D/K100D/K200D/K10D/K20D/*ist DS/*ist DS2/*ist DS/*ist DL2/*ist DL/*ist D