This stable and ergonomically-designed battery grip offers even more useful functions than the original Nikon MB-D11. It doubles the the battery capacity of your camera, effectively extending your shooting time.
- With On / Off switch.
- Two stage vertical shutter with half-press function for comfortable vertical shooting.
- Equipped with main command dial.
- AF point selector button.
- AE-L/AF-L button.
- Zoom function in playback mode.
- With tripod screw mount.
- MS-D11 EN holder for EN-EL15 batteries.
- MS-D11 holder for AA batteries.
- Eyelet for attaching a strap.
- Working Humidity: 85% or less
- Working Temperature: 0° C~+40° C/ 32°F~104°F
- Li-ion battery EN-EL15 as well as normal AA batteries can be used with this battery grip.
- Dimensions: Approx. 133 x 50 x 73mm/5.2 x 2.0 x 2.9''
- Weight: Approx. 234g/8.3 oz (without batteries)
- Nikon D7000
- One EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (Batteries are not included)
- 6 x Lr6 Alkaline Batteries (Batteries are not included)
- 6 x Lr 6 Batteries (Batteries are not included)
- HR6 Ni-MH Batteries (Batteries are not included)
- Fr6 Lithium AA Batteries (Batteries are not included)
- EH-5a AC Adapter (Requires EP-5B Power Connector)
- 1X Battery Grip for Nikon D7000
- 1X Battery Holder for AA batteries (Batteries are not included)
- 1X Battery Holder for EN-EL15 Battery (Batteries are not included)
- 1X Manual (English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Russian etc )