Wireless multiple flash shooting
The"Advanced Wireless Lighting" , support wireless flash with Canon 580EX II/430EX II, MeiKe MK-580,Oloong SP-690II, Metz 58AF-2
The camera controls the flash output level by measuring the light reflected from the subject when the FLASH fires a series of monitor pre-flashes.
Manual flash mode
By setting the aperture and the flash output level, you can manually set the exposure and the distance to the subject.
By tilting or rotating the flash head, you can bounce the light off a ceiling on wall to make use of reflected light.
Close-up flash photography
Close up flash photography can be achieved with use of the built-in wide-flash adapter and the flash head titled down.
Flash output level compensation/exposure compensation
Flash output level compensation is performed by modifying the flash output level for the flash illuminated subject only. Exposure compensation is performed by intentionally modifying the correct exposure o modify both the subject and background exposure.
- Circuit Design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
- Guide number: GN58 (ISO 100,105mm)
- Flash mode: TTL,M,RPT,S1,S2,Remote
- Vertical rotation angle: 0-90 degrees
- Horizontal rotation angle: 0-270 degrees
- Lighting times: 100-1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)
- Recycle time: approx.4s
- Flash time: 1/200S-1/20000S
- Flash control: 8 levels of output control (1/128-1/1)
- External interface: Hot shoe,PC port and eternal charging port
- Wireless triggering distance: 20-30m indoor,10-15m outdoor
- Additional features: FEC,AEB,Manual zoom,Auto zoom,PC port.